Agribusiness or organic farming is the most lucrative business in the world, because not only can agribusiness be started and run with very little capital, but 100% profit can be earned from this business. Where the Agribusiness was earlier called dirty and the business of the poor and farmers, on the other hand, due to the increasing population and unemployment in the country, nowadays the younger generation is getting attracted towards this business and using modern techniques to make their fortune in agriculture business. Trying it out and earning a lot of profit. For this reason, now in the changing times, doing business in the village and using modern technology, the business of agriculture is no longer a loss-making deal. A lot of money can be earned by setting up a good business in the village too.
What Is Organic Farming:
In simple words, organic farming refers to the use of artificial chemicals, pesticides, etc., or to do farming without using them at all. In this method of farming, animal-borne manure like cow dung produced from animal husbandry, Manure produced from Goat Farming, Manure produced from Poultry Farming, green manure, etc. is used, so that the fertility of the land remains intact. Also, it should not have any adverse effect on the environment or human health.
Types Of Organic Farm:
There are three categories of Organic farming in country India.
- A.) Those farmers come in the first category, who are already cultivating by adopting the method of ancient times. That is, the method of chemical farming did not reach these areas or it may be that those farmers lack resources, so they could not adopt chemical farming.
- B.) In the second category, those farmers come who have experienced the damage caused by chemical farming, that is, either the fertile power of their land has decreased, or their cost of production has increased, so now they want that they will also adopt organic farming and do farming.
- C.) In the third category, there are small commercial farmers or units related to agriculture, who have deliberately chosen the path of organic farming by analyzing the market condition, because they know that most of the people do not like adulterated i.e, chemical food and Vegetables grew from organic farming get good prices in the market.
Advantages Of Organic Farm:
Organic farming not only benefits the farmers but benefits the entire human being to the soil.
- In organic farming, animal or natural manure is used, so the fertility of the land increases.
- Due to the use of chemical fertilizers, the land loses its ability to retain water, due to which a lot of work has to be done to irrigate the crops. But by doing organic farming, these guns are present in the soil, so crops can be irrigated after a long time as compared to chemical farming.
- If the farmer buys chemical fertilizers, then the cost of producing his agricultural products will increase. Since natural or animal-generated manure is used in organic farming, which the farmer can produce himself. Therefore, the cost of production in organic farming is less as compared to chemical farming.
- Due to the non-use of chemical fertilizers in organic farming, there is no adverse effect on the health of the soil. And the use of natural manure increases the fertility of the land, which increases productivity.
- The power to conserve water is developed in the soil, due to which the interval of irrigation increases. In organic farming, less water from the soil is converted into steam as compared to chemical farming.
- At present, more than 90% of diseases are related to human food, the products produced from organic farming are chemical-free, so there is a reduction in diseases caused by food items.
- The products produced from organic farming meet all the criteria in the international market due to being chemical-free. Due to this, their price is higher than the product produced by chemical farming. Therefore, organic farming is also helpful for increasing the income of the farmers.
How Government Will Help In Organic Farming:
If you also want to do organic farming and want to increase your income by raising vegetables, then the government can also help you in this work. To promote organic farming, you can click on this website of the central government- https://ncof.dacnet.nic.in/
In this, you can create enterprises for organic farming, identify the right market, obtain certificates, Detailed information related to building supply chains to retail outlets, social media, and access to overseas markets can be found in detail.
Top 10 Agricultural Companies In India:
- Amalgamated Plantations Pvt. Ltd.
- Baramati Agro Ltd.
- Bunge India Pvt. Ltd.
- DuPont India Pvt. Ltd.
- Goodricke Group Ltd.
- Gujarat tea processors 7 Packers Ltd.
- Keventer Agro Ltd.
- Mcleod Russel India Ltd.
- Rallis India Ltd. (TATA)
- Tata Coffee Ltd.