What Is Garden Management:
In today’s era, there are many business options available to people. If you have a great love for nature, and creativity is present in you, then this is one such. In which you can earn big money through business. We are talking fieldabout, from planting plants in the terrace, kitchen, balcony, or garden of the house to its design, care, there is a need for garden management. Which gives the environment of pollution-free and fresh air to the house. The demand for garden management is continuously increasing in this area.
Patience is required in this area. You will also have to be physically capable in this, because you may have to work in the field for eight to ten hours. Apart from this, you should have a strong relationship with your customers so that they come again and again to seek your service.
Types Of Garden:
- Water Garden: A garden in which aquatic plants grow to pools and ponds.
- Herb Gardens: Herbs gardening is used for medicinal, culinary, or aromatic qualities and focus on nutritious, delicious, and fresh meals.
- Roof Gardens: The modern trend in architecture for flat roofs has made possible the development of attractive roof gardens in urban areas above private homes and commercial buildings.
- Scented Garden: Fragrance is one of those qualities that many people greatly appreciate in gardens.
- Rock Garden: Rock gardens are designed to look like they are a natural part of a rocky hill or slope. In a rock garden, rocks are arranged.
- Lawn And Ground Cover: Lawns, or areas of turf, provide an expanse of green that ties all other garden plantings together.
Skills Required For Garden Management:
- Creative: If you are full of creative ideas then this is for you. That is, you can create many things from one thing, and that too completely different from each other. It should not happen that the method of work of the first customer is similar to that of the second customer.
- Interest: It is cumbersome to do any work for a long time without interest. At the same time, even if you do it under compulsion, you are not able to progress on it. That’s why interest is very important.
- Decorative: This is the second important thing after creative for this business. It is very important to be decorative to do well in business and to keep the customer happy.
- Reading The Plant: The weather is also different in different countries. Talking about India itself, the weather here is not always the same. Sometimes it rains, sometimes cold, and sometimes hot. In the same way, plants are planted according to the season. There are many such things which have to be studied deeply. Which will make you capable of garden management.
Where To Learn Garden Management:
- YouTube: After Google, if there is any search engine then it is YouTube. People learn quickly and easily by watching videos. So from here, you will get to learn almost all the things that are needed. Also, you can search for more stuff on Google.
- Nursery: If you want to learn more well or do practical, then you can become an expert by taking training from your nearest nursery.
Location: A good location has to be selected for this business. You can also take it on rent. You will be able to use that space to grow and keep the plant.
By Joining The Nursery: If you want, you can reach the plant directly to the customer by joining the nursery for less budget. Apart from this, making your team and buying the same will cost you around 1 to 2 lakhs.
How Much Profit You Get :
Here you can get benefits in many ways, like: You can earn money by growing or buying plants, by transporting fertilizers useful in growing plants, by providing services like decorating (fake grass, fountain, statue), monthly maintenance.